Can the female physiological cycle practice yoga?
Can the female physiological cycle be practiced?
During this period, you can choose to practice or take a break. This is mainly a matter of personal preference.
When you continue to practice, you should pay attention to some asanas, some are related to handstands, abdominal contraction and energy improvement energy exercises, it is best not to practice.
Because this may cause you discomfort due to physiological problems.
What are the benefits of practicing yoga?
1) Conditioning physiology to achieve a balanced yoga representation is a large system. The system consists of several parts, so that each part can maintain a good state in order to have a healthy body.
Yoga adjusts the physiological functions of various organs through asanas, pacing, and other methods to achieve the purpose of strengthening the body.
2) Eliminate tension and calm your heart. Completely breathe, meditate, and various asanas through yoga to regulate the nervous system to eliminate tension. 3) Cultivation of mind and heart, yoga with good virtues promotes a healthy moral life attitude, so that you can naturally get ridSmoking, drinking these bad habits.
By constantly surpassing yourself, you are also confident.
4) Special exercises and special effects Yoga has very good effects on symptoms such as weight loss, insomnia, worry and arthritis.
Relevant matters needing attention: It is not suitable for women to practice yoga during menstrual periods and four months of pregnancy. In this case, many yoga methods should be stopped and selective forced exercise.
Yoga exercises are extremely effective for treating various gynecological diseases, and they are also beneficial for improving women’s health.
For example, menstrual disorders can be cured through yoga practice, and proper yoga practice for pregnant women can improve obesity and even achieve painless delivery.
There are 15 things to note when practicing yoga: 1. There are no special regulations on the diet of practitioners.
One half of the stomach can be filled with food, one quarter can be filled with water, and the remaining quarter can be left vacant.
Do not avoid within one hour before or after yoga. It is best to avoid practice within two hours after meals. 2. It is not recommended to practice difficult movements six months after surgery and women’s physiological period. 3. Hypertension, hypertension patients and pregnant women only do simple movements.; 4, barefoot is better, loose and comfortable to wear, the body can move freely; 5, it should not be practiced on a hard floor or too soft bed, a mat should be laid on the ground when practicing; 6, if maintaining posture, If you feel weak or contracted, you should immediately receive power and insert a massage; 7, should practice in a quiet, well-ventilated room.
The indoor air must be fresh and free to inhale oxygen.
You can also practice in the air, but in a pleasant environment, do not practice in high winds, cold or dirty, smoky air.
Do not practice near any furniture, stove or interventional practice to avoid accidents, especially when doing head-to-handstand. Do not practice under electric fans. 8. When doing exercises, open your eyes and close your eyes.Concentrate on the sensations produced in the body; 9, if possible, eliminate bowel movements and reduce the burden; 10, do what you can, don’t be stubborn, move slowly, don’t use sudden force, and don’t deliberately pursue “standards”.
When you fracture to the maximum extent you can afford it, you are doing it right.
Warming up is important.
Don’t do difficult movements at the beginning to avoid sports injuries.
It’s best to do some yoga warm-ups. Before starting the exercise, walk for 5 minutes or climb the stairs to allow your body to move fully.
Step by step to avoid being frightened.
During the exercise, you can work hard and relax, and you can withstand a little soreness in your body, but don’t use excessive force or barely move; 11. Don’t laugh or talk during practice, and focus on breathing.
Maintain regular, deep breathing, which helps the body relax; 12, it is best to practice every day, after doing a complete yoga movement, remember to lie down and let the corpse rest for a rest; 13, when doing each posture, insist on 5Two complete breathing times to ensure that your inhaled and exhaled lengths are similar.
When doing this movement, use one leg first, then change the other leg, bend and relax, and breathe deeply.
If you still want to do it, you can repeat it; 14. To make the balance easier, you can find a point on the floor, about 3 in front of you?
4 feet place.
The eyes are relaxed. When you slowly come into the position, focus on that point, maintain a balanced posture and breathe deeply; 15, guaranteed exercise 3 every week?
Although many movements may seem simple, some postures, especially balance movements, are not easy for a beginner, so don’t be afraid of these movements and modify your plan in time.
Tips: (1) If you do n’t have special needs, use your nose to breathe all the time: nose hair can filter dirty air and harmful bacteria, but also stabilize your nerves and make your body healthier.
(2) Do not eat for an hour before or after practicing yoga: It is best to keep fasting and fullness.
(3) Do not do yoga for half an hour before or after bathing: blood circulation is too fast, blood pressure is too high, and muscles are too soft, which can easily cause physical injury.
(4) Grasping the slow process of body posture and the feeling of body movement is more important than completing posture.
(5) Concentrate on a certain part of the body, not only find it easier to learn, but also better.
(6) If there are left and right postures, remember to do the same number of times on both sides.
Can’t just do it unilaterally.
(7) Don’t do only one posture from beginning to end: only one posture for the treatment of low back pain will only make it worse.
(8) When the breathing frequency is not stable, the corpse can be relaxed.
Reluctantly entering another posture, not only can not achieve the effect, but it will produce a counter-effect look.
(9) The number of breaths when maintaining the completed position is limited to one’s physical fitness.
Beginners keep three?
Just five breaths, and then slowly increase the number.